SPECIAL FAMILY HOLIDAY GUEST
Holiday Guide to the “ikid” Generation with Carew Papritz!
Have you experienced a holiday dinner when it seems like the kids are more thankful for their phones than their family?
Carew Papritz, author of the award-winning book,“The Legacy Letters”, is an inspirational phenomenon, bringing families together by asking the big questions about family, life, love, and legacy in today’s technology-drenched world.
Winner of 5 national awards (including the Mom’s Choice Award), “The Legacy Letters“ responds to a growing need people have to reconnect with family and friends again.
In our 24/7 electronic lives, this “Love Story about Life” reminds us all how to slow down again and live each day–and moment–to its fullest. Let this “Cowboy Philosopher” teach you how to instill timeless values in your digital children for this holiday season and beyond…
- -How to “happily” get your ikids to go offline for the family gatherings.
- -How to connect with your kids while they’re “connected.”
- -Use the secret weapon of memes and apps to bring your family together.
- -How to get your ikids to cook the holiday dinner with you–and love it!
- -How parents can foster timeless values in the digital generation.
- Learn the one simple trick to get every ikid interested in putting down their tech toys.
ABOUT AUTHOR Carew Papritz:
Carew Papritz, also known as The Cowboy Philosopher, is the author of the multi-award winning book “The Legacy Letters.” This best-selling author left his career as a filmmaker in Hollywood, and returning to his ranching roots, worked as a cowboy on a cattle ranch in the Southwest where he began writing his book. “The Legacy Letters,” though fictional, has also won acclaim as a life lessons book for all generations, gaining the distinction of being the only book in publishing history to win awards in both fiction and non-fiction categories. A Renaissance Man in an age that lauds the specialist, The Huffington Post says Papritz “intrigues and enlightens, charms and catalyzes change for every reader.”
Visit : www.thelegacyletters.com